To All Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said spank. You guys should take this as a hint. Never have I seen anything like this since my first time at this site, don't you think that's odd? Just try changing your ways a LITTLE, that's all I ask really. If people don't like how you are doing your job as a mod, try asking why and trying to figure out what you can do to be a better mod. Don't just get annoyed off and ban them for a month or a day or at all, take it as a hint.

Edited...

Oh no,here you again mods. Anyway,since this was brought up,let me give my honest and explicit opinion<i hope it is the mods who have open-minded will see this thing because if not,i might be banned>.
1) I'm not with DarkBlade...but I'm not with lurks and his company. Although,I believe that DarkBlade only express his emotional words against the other mods because he experienced something which is unfair. Honestly,if your patience is too short,you might also get angry with wombat because he is not so sociable to respect others.I experience something but I would like to be objective as possible so let us not go further.
2) if you are really a good mod,you will never start another thread against a certain person or ex-member. Even if DarkBlade talks a lot against this site, why don't we just let him do what he is doing. Did you know that the more you react on what he say is the more you make him so proud because he is getting your attention.

Lastly, just like what I say and I hope you agree, let us observe Respect to each other because what RESPECT begets is RESPECT itself...

Respect is here from the mods, not the members. Everything was fine and then people post threads about hating the mods and woneder why they get banned. The forum is just perfect and creating hate threads will only validate the opinion that mods are bad.

You must earn respect...It is not given out to those that unjustly deserve it.... If you have nothing to do with it then why are you saying anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom