To All Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkswithin

Fully Optimized
This forum has been reall nice and quiet for the past week since darkblade was banned along with a couple of his cronnies..

His cronnies soon figured out that darkblade is nothing but a spoilt little brat that has gone crying because he could not get his way.

They were allowed back in because they had appologized to david about how there actions were wrong and that it was indeeed DB behind it as he was MSNing them and then comeing to the forum and serching for MSN links to all the members so as to amount this stupid attach on the forums.

Why do you ask????

Simple... It is not about the propaganda that he is spreading but about his failure as a person and as a admin to a forum...

Other than 4 or 5 other people that he has convinced that he is right and we are wrong all those that went to the other forums have all returned simply because it has turned into a DarkBlade Blogg and not the teck forum it was made out to be.

This is not our fault....that he is a failure...this is his own undoing and because he has failed again ...just like the last time...and the time before that...

He now is trying to place his failure on to others.. All I ask is that you step back and view what is happening. Look to where the trouble is comeing from...no one from here went to his forum and did anything at all to disrupt the forum...but look at what he has done again and again to this forum.... For what reason...solely because he can't abide by the rules.

He is not wanted back at this forum...David has refused to allow it and even though is partners in the other site as well, refuses to even discuss anything with DarkBlade....

Again I ask you to look and reason what the truth really is.... It is not about Mods here banning people that have violated the rules ...It is about DarkBlade being banned for violating the rules... That is what the issues here is. Now because he has truely gone off the deep end he has drug a lot of you members down with him...Is that what you want...to really be associated with the likes of an apparently disturbed individual
that DarkBlade has turned out to be. He has caused to Have very explict sexual pictures to be displayed in this forum...He has caused to have again a disruption of the memebers calm and all.... This is not the doing of the MODS in CF....It is the ravings of a lunatic that hides behind others to do his dirty work for him....

He is a coward..He hides behind others so as to protect himself. And the members of this forum shall now see him for what he truel is....

He is a coward..He hides behind others so as to protect himself. And the members of this forum shall now see him for what he truel is....

Thats a good way to put it lurkswithin
Hmm, in the past, 30 or so minutes there has been alot of stirring going on in CF because of darkblade ...

Well said Lurkwithin, I second all of your comments. A small minority of troublemakers making life difficult for every one.

I have banned some members for varying periods of time, and they also have the moral fibre to apologise for the trouble they caused. They also have done there time without cheating by making another user account.

Not so the Darkblades and Spankfusions on this forum, no the rules are not for them, they cry like little piccannies because they can't get there own way.

Well I like you lurks, I have no problem with you what so ever, but setishock and wombat IMO are just bad mods, plain and simple. I'm not brainwashed or anything, I just really feel that they are bad mods. And that's it, nothin more to say. And the other site IS good, a lot better than this one IMO, the only reason I still post here at all is because it has more people so it's a lot more active, but if the other site had as many people or even half, I'd never come back here. Again this is all just my opinion, DB never convinced me to do anything, even if he tried I wouldn't have done it. I wouldn't let a guy that I only through a forum on the internet convince me to do something stupid on this site.

Darkblade you are just a
Plain and simple little liar that can't stand up for his own actions. Your little buddies ratted you out.
There are about 15 pages of copies of your MSN's to members that you tried to intice into this... So go lie to your mommy and daddy little baby...maybe they will believe you because there will be no one else in here that does.

I edited this because The post that was obviously from DB has been edited out also.

But I leave this message part up just so DB can see that he was given up by his little group...Yes DB they squealed on you for this job and backed it up with copies of all the MSN messages that you sent to them....You sunk your own boat moron.

winterfreshpwnz said:
Well I like you lurks, I have no problem with you what so ever, but setishock and wombat IMO are just bad mods, plain and simple. I'm not brainwashed or anything, I just really feel that they are bad mods. And that's it, nothin more to say. And the other site IS good, a lot better than this one IMO, the only reason I still post here at all is because it has more people so it's a lot more active, but if the other site had as many people or even half, I'd never come back here. Again this is all just my opinion, DB never convinced me to do anything, even if he tried I wouldn't have done it. I wouldn't let a guy that I only through a forum on the internet convince me to do something stupid on this site.
winterfreshpwnz, you were allowed back in as a member long as you behaved yourself. Keep it that way or the ban goes back on.

I don't care if you do not like me, I did not come here to win a popularity contest, but to do a job as a moderator. :mad:

Just thought that this is related to the thread ...

ComputerGen, what is wrong with you?
Are you stupid or just plain ignorant, don't go throwing accusations around just because you think your the o so powerful moderator on CTF
I really don't care about what you do with your time but please, i don't want to get involved with such stupidity ...
Just to let you know, i went to the website but did not vote in the poll at all

computergen1pw.jpg

Wombat said:
I have banned some members for varying periods of time, and they also have the moral fibre to apologise for the trouble they caused. They also have done there time without cheating by making another user account.

Not so the Darkblades and Spankfusions on this forum, no the rules are not for them, they cry like little piccannies because they can't get there own way.

Oh man.... Wombat, you don't know when to stop, do you? Seriously, you're me off. You mods keep arguing against stirring things up, and here you are, oblivious to this, doing exactly that. I don't know how many times I've talked with various people to keep the past in the past. Why can't you leave it be? Why do you have to drag me back into this as an example of one of the 'lawbreakers'? Seriously, that's really bad.

I'd like to be treated with a bit of respect here. I keep saying that all I want to do is enjoy these forums - help people out with their problems and be a part of the many conversations. I came back peacefully. I have held my tongue since returning, even though things still go on that I disagree with, and if I do argue something, I make sure it is 100% calm and reasonable. For you to randomly reference me as one of the troublemakers is very disrespectful, especially after I have come back and proven myself to be a respectable member of this forum.

This issue really bothers me, and if it continues, I might have to leave, as well. I don't want to spend time in a place where all the higher-ups think I'm some kind of idiot. I get enough of that at my job. Seriously, I'm not a spammer or a flamer. All I did was post a stupid Lego site and try to defend myself when I was banned without warning, and now all the mods spit in my face. I'll ask again, please keep the past behind us. ALL I WANT TO DO IS CONTRIBUTE TO THESE FORUMS IN A PEACEFUL MANNER. And remember, constructive criticism is a good contribution, too.

Edited...

Every gets treated with respects don't they? Even if others view their opinions as different or in any way wrong, they should respect that ...
And i agree that it would take a toll eventually if this issue continues or arises again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom