Forget this

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
The forum is out of control. It has become apparant that ban happy mods now run the forum.
The mods ban close to anyone who questions there opinons and choices and lock any threads that may contain posts of members expressing an opinion that the mods are not in agreement with.
Because we as members are now considered lower and less important than the mods, we are expected to spend the majority of out time here praising the mods and are not to have personal opinions on any matters whatsoever.
The mods consider themselves higher beings than the rest of us, and we as the low lifes are to be servents to the them.

Mods, nothing can make you better than anybody else, and, to think that being a forum moderator does? this is insanity. Unfortunately for you, reality does not work the way that you may have molded it in you own mind.

as a member I do not plan to sneak around the mods, worrying about what I can and cant post based on what may or may not please the mods, and I certainly do not intend on worrying about getting banned for it.
And no doubt that with the current condition of the forum I will be banned for posting this.

I have not threatend anyone. I have not flamed anyone. I have not offended anyone. I have not spammed. I have not broken any of the set rules.

But hey, I'm sure the mods will think of something, or maybe I'll get lucky and only the thread will be locked.

So, goodbye good members of cf. I don't intend to return unless this forum once again becomes the one I signed up too.

Cya... yeah, things are out of hand... I don't know where I'll be, but I'll see you around... if I ever do... and it's true too... he said mods... in general... not anyone personally... unless the mods take this persoanlly all together... then, well... this is a lock...

question???

I have been in and out over the last 4 days and have not got a clue as to what happened. Some one wanna fill me in?

Hmm yeah what i want to know is what happened
I only just returned from workloads of homework and assignments set by me school and now that i have spare time and not as much going on, it was nice to return
But could anyone fill me in ?

Well just today I think, money man made a topic with a poll saying do you think seti, lurks, and wombat shoudl be demoted to regular members. He got banned for 30 days by wombat and the topic was closed.

Read this and then you decide:

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=19641

There has been no bannings other than for spam in a week since he was kicked out the first time...this is all because he has faild the other forum just as he did before......in his own words he said that all the members that left have returned here....I ask why
you were one of them....

Is it possible that you have seen him for what he is
He is trouble that is all he will ever be nothing but trouble and because of it he has tried to ruin this forum and another one...

Back
Top Bottom