I just orderd an.........

MetalFloyd99

Solid State Member
CREATIVE Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS SB0350 Sound Card - OEM
for $71.00. It should be here tomorrow. I am installing this in my DELL Dimension 8400........ So how much of a sound performance boost will I get?

Also I recently blew the speakers that came with my PC........................ Any way I have been thinking of replacing them with these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121118. Are these good? Is it a good pair up with the new sound card?

I'm don't know much in the sound card dep, but the speakers are pretty nice, logitech makes some half decent speakers. Good buy though.

Chris

Sound Blaster is an excellent brand of sound card. Probably the best brand, it'll be worth it. My comp has a SoundBlaster Live card, and a subwoofer, and it sounds awesome.

I have those speakers as well. But in stead of buying the card you bought I bought a creative sound blaster LIVE!. I heard a huge difference btween that and onboard, so im sure you will hear a even bigger one.

I use these speakers as well with onboard sound. I like them a lot. My wife comes in all the time and asks me to turn them down. A lot of bass if you are looking for that.

Yup, I got those speakers too and they are brilliant. I use onboard sound so I'm probably not even hearing their true potential, but that should make for a great combo.

Back
Top Bottom