problem having screen post

MercSniper

Solid State Member
problem hsving screen post

Im trying to Install a ECS 755 socket Motherboard with a AMD 64 3000+ Into a new case with a hard drive that was in a Dell.(DELL SUCKS DONT EVER GET THEM) Im not getting my screen to do anything on startup. I have installed everything correctly except the CD that the motherboard came with. Need anymore info email me at MercSniper.gmail.com or post. Please help cause iwant to get rid of this evil dell thing.

Have you tryed looking at your mother boards setup instructions with the bios? cause you'll need to setup the Bios for the system to even start up.

Chris

Re: problem hsving screen post

only problem with that is i can not see anything. There is nothing to configure.

Then it's either in the Video card, Monitor Connection, or the problem is the Monitor.. or it may not even be pluged into the electrical outlet?
(some may be stupid but they can be forgotten about)

Chris

Re: problem hsving screen post

it works fine on my othe computer but not on this one. I bought the computer through BZboys.com dont do that either.

Well if you call them they may be able to help your problem, if not I don't know... it's hard to say... it sounds like it would be a problem with the Video Card, or the monitor... and the monitors fine so.. have you made sure the video card is in snugly?

Chris

yeppers. I can see the fan on it work. Ive tried 2 kind of cards in it. 1 Nvidia(PCI) the other ATI(AGP) i know the slots arent bad cause the fans are spinning.

Hmmm... strange, it's kidna hard to help this situation online... I wouldn't know what else to suggest.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom