Gamer's Opinions

jac006 said:
Yeah, no offense, but ibuypower sux when it comes to power labtops and desktop replacements. THey're good for the all around and all that, but dell and alienware are really the two that are the best out there right now.
Yes and don't forget about Voodoo either (www.voodoopc.com) they're like major crazy gaming.

Chris

Yeah, that 6800 gefore go.. damn. So sweet. The pent. m is a good choice too. Unlike alienware's 3.8ghz pent. 4 (with temps above 140F) the pent. m is cool and quiet and performs well.

voodoo is good.. i must admit, but no... the dell is the better choice. and for the money, alienware. voodoo's desktop's are crazy though...

lhuser said:
There's also the Mobile Athlon 64 and the Turion 64 too

Damn double post again... crap... forgive me. The mobile athlon is good too. I had a 3400+ amd 64 labtop for a while with a 1g of ram... it was sweet. Had some ati 64mb 9600. played hl2 just fine. The turion is really new, and although amd claims it supports better battery life and 64 bit processing, until i see benchmarks and the such, I put my money on the the pent. M.

Back
Top Bottom