Gamer's Opinions

hardkoretorque

Solid State Member
What are yall opinions on the best gaming laptop.. Personally i think its the XPS Gen 2.. even stock, the thing rips.

Yeah, I agree. Although it has a pent. M, it ranks well. It doesn't deliver desktop scores as well, as say, the alienware area 51 7700, but the xps will kick some serious butt.

draconum said:
A Dell?

Chris

Sorry for the double post, but yes, Dell labtops, the best ones that is, are very good. I have seen the xps perform and man... it smokes!

I've looked at the XPS they're nice, I just would go for a desktop, cause really is it realistic that you'll be playing while away from your house? or another place where you can take a desktop?

Chris

Nik00117 said:
OMG a dell? Ok go to ibuypower.com they got some good gaming laptops.

Yeah a dell man, have you tested this thing.. It's like a new generation coming out of dell apparently, i didnt think it would happen but i just bought one and i have to say its basically replaced my desktop heh

draconum said:
I've looked at the XPS they're nice, I just would go for a desktop, cause really is it realistic that you'll be playing while away from your house? or another place where you can take a desktop?

Chris

Well, i travel a lot and most of the hotels i visit have a 10 or 20 dollar daily fee for wireless internet that isnt bad.. but you CAN always just jack the connection from someone in the hotel with wireless hehe.. Im about to take it on a trip actually.. I dont really like desktops after this thing :p. it rips major, im buying another for family.

Yeah, no offense, but ibuypower sux when it comes to power labtops and desktop replacements. THey're good for the all around and all that, but dell and alienware are really the two that are the best out there right now.

jac006 said:
Yeah, no offense, but ibuypower sux when it comes to power labtops and desktop replacements. THey're good for the all around and all that, but dell and alienware are really the two that are the best out there right now.

/agree

Back
Top Bottom