Db

Status
Not open for further replies.
The war between some members and mods. I'm totally out of it, and its better if you stay out. Wonder what Mr.Lindon will do seeing all this

All of this is really getting old.. This forum is losing valuable members due to a select 3. What does it take. EVERY SINGLE time theres a problem on this forum, it ALWAYS boils down to 3 people being the culprit. How much convincing does it take. Seriously, If it was something that happened one time, I can understand not taking action toward what may seem to many being the culprit, but my goodness, I've lost count.

/rant off

AmericanSensei

It's always like that. I don't really care what the others think, but READ THE RULES. If mods act like that, it's not just for fun. They are stressed out and they can'tcontrol their moods very well. This war gets them really angry since people are acting like wits and bombarding themselves of threats. If this situation gets worse, the I'll have to pull the plug

To what? Your computer? lol... ok... hmmm maybe David should just shut down CF and let things cool down for a few days... and then see how people are doing.

What i meant by pulling the plug was to stay away from CF for a day or so.

The mods needs some new mods to help them

AmericanSensei said:
All of this is really getting old.. This forum is losing valuable members due to a select 3. What does it take. EVERY SINGLE time theres a problem on this forum, it ALWAYS boils down to 3 people being the culprit. How much convincing does it take. Seriously, If it was something that happened one time, I can understand not taking action toward what may seem to many being the culprit, but my goodness, I've lost count.

/rant off

AmericanSensei
The so called valuable members DarkBlade, AMD ZEN Revived, X-Guilder-X being one and the same. DarkBlade and Tony Williams came here today to stir trouble and drive the wedge in between the members again.

DarkBlade is not a super hero, he's a spoilt kid who cannot get his own way here.

As you have seen today, 2 other members Tony Williams and money_man were banned one permanently the other for a month, for stirring up trouble and with their profanity.

There's a couple of others who are trying to start trouble, and it's only a matter of time before they are gone as well. Having large post counts will not save them...

I am going to lock this thread, before anyone else say's the wrong thing in the heat of the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom