Bush

Campaign advertisment or not... Truth hurts people..
I do aggree that what us american people were told the reasons for Iraqi war were wrong and misleading... Let put that aside.. Over and done with...

Lets look at the greater good the Bush and alot of us were looking at... Were there WMD there? Who cares... We freed a country,, Women can walk with there faces uncovered,, they can get jobs,, people can speak there minds without getting shot....

Most american people and the yonger generation look at the time and look at the situation "Right Now".. This a wrong to look at things like this. You need to look at a greater good element. Sure what you do is going to make people mad, But how many others are going to benifent over it?

i don't like bush, but i love his quotes

REPORTER: What do you think tribal sovereignty means in the 21st century, and how do we resolve conflicts between tribes and the federal and state governments?
DUBYA: Yeah -- tribal sovereignty means that, it's sovereign. It's -- you're a -- you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're -- viewed as a sovereign entity. [Laughter emanates from the audience]
REPORTER: Okay.
DUBYA: And, therefore, the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between -- sovereign entities.

www.dubyaspeak.com

Quote: I do aggree that what us american people were told the reasons for Iraqi war were wrong and misleading... Let put that aside.. Over and done with...

Over and done with? We went to war with Iraq, because there was a hunch there were weapons of mass destruction. Turns out there weren't. So far we have lost thousands of troops in the Iraqi war. What ever happened to 9/11? Osama Bin Laden? I dont recall him being found? And by the way, Christians believe that since he doesnt support abortion and gay marriage, then he's moral and righteous. What about the loss of thousands of innocent lives in Iraq? (Civilians, Iraqi police, and of course, American troops and American Allies) Also, I'm a Christian, 100%. I just think people should look a little closer.

Back
Top Bottom