Bush

I do support bush jr because after 9/11 if he didnt do anything united states still would gotten terrorist attacks and i do support the war in iraq at because we didnt do anything the first time we went to iraq with bush sr but now with the second time we went to iraq bush jr did something about like removing Saddam Hussein from power was the right thing to do. and you something guys if it wasnt for bush jr doing something right now the whole united states would have been blowen up by terrorist attacks or even blowen up by nukes by north korea or china.but sorry guys like i said before I DO SUPPORT BUSH ALL THE WAY

farenheit 9/11 is a movie...you shouldn''t beleive everything you see in movies. if you belive everything you see in a movie then just think of all the things you would belive in ... were all part of a matrix, there are aliens from mars w/ gaint brains and glass jars over em, ect ect. superman is not a real person and can't fly, get my point?? now he might have played golf after 9/11 but don't base what you say on a movie

I support bush.... heres something to look at..

Can you Name this Country?

709,000 REGULAR (ACTIVE DUTY) PERSONNEL.
293,000 RESERVE TROOPS.
EIGHT STANDING ARMY DIVISIONS.
20 AIR FORCE AND NAVY AIR WINGS WITH 2,000 COMBAT AIRCRAFT.
232 STRATEGIC BOMBERS.
19 STRATEGIC BALLISTIC MISSILE SUBMARINES WITH
3,114 NUCLEAR WARHEADS ON 232 MISSILES.
500 ICBMs WITH 1,950 WARHEADS.
FOUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS AND 121 SURFACE COMBAT SHIPS AND SUBMARINES PLUS ALL THE SUPPORT BASES, SHIPYARDS, AND LOGISTICAL ASSETS NEEDED TO SUSTAIN SUCH A NAVAL FORCE.

IS THIS COUNTRY:

RUSSIA? NO
CHINA? NO
GREAT BRITAIN? NO
FRANCE? WRONG AGAIN
MUST BE USA? STILL WRONG
GIVE UP?

THESE ARE THE AMERICAN MILITARY FORCES THAT WERE ELIMINATED DURING THE ADMINISTRATION OF BILL CLINTON AND AL GORE, ALL SUPPORTED BY JOHN KERRY.

John Kerry on Defense - SAY WHAT YOU WANT, BUT YOUR VOTING RECORD SPEAKS VOLUMES--

He voted to kill the APACHE attack helicopter
He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
He voted to kill every aircraft carrier laid down from 1988.
He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system
He voted to Kill the F-15 Strike Eagle
He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
He voted to Kill the B-1
He voted to Kill the B-2
He voted to Kill the Patriot Anti Missile System
He voted to Kill the FA-18
He voted to Kill the B-2
He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons system since 1988 to include the battle armor for our troops.
He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.
But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by 800%!!!

Is THIS a President YOU want?

ahh...but the campaignin is over...so why post it unless it was true...that must have taken awhile to type :p lol

lol, i dunno, i dont like talking about this. depressing. why cant this be about something like... whats better, intel or amd? lol that would be more exciting... but ... whatever floats your boat

Back
Top Bottom