Leaving the forum

I'd just take some time off, and then come back..
There is absolutely no reason to permenantly leave a community, unless you don't want to be here.

If a member or two, or even a group of members chooses to not respect your presence, then just focus on the positive welcoming members here. There are always going to be people who make you want to leave something, but if you choose to give in and quit, they've won and you've given them probally, just what they wanted.

So in conclusion, don't let them win. Take the time you need off, and then come back and enjoy the community not for the members who don't want you here, but for the members who do want you here, and most of all, yourself.

If you do chose to leave, I'm quite sorry to see you go.. and I hope wherever you choose to go, you enjoy your stay there.

like everyone else ill ask ... WHO ABUSED YOU AND TELLS YOU TO SHUTUP??!?!?! im gonna slap them like ... *inaudible mumbling* per you have helped me alot and are a good contributer to the forums... i hate to see you go. were losing too many good members of the late. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom