Gallery: Motherboards

Yeah, the motherboard is kinda ugly because of the Silent-OTES thing... I like the X800XL Fatal1ty Edition though!

an8ultra.jpg

wan8ultra.jpg

Alright, few questions. Is thaT pipe thing turnable or does itnstay there? Wtf do I do with it? And in the pic, are the black ones IDE so I can save a few bucks?
And in the pic under the IDE cables theres a little chip, anyone care to tell me what it is and what it does and how to install it.

the black things in the pic are ide and floppy carbles and that chip unerneath them it a pci-e 1x 7.1 channel sound card

what the heck is that copper pipe connected to the northbridge chip? How does that cool it off? I can see where the fans vent from the back of the motherboard, but I don't think that little copper pipe will do anything at all in terms of cooling. Can't see how it draws hot air out besides the heatsink itself.

ghoulies, ghosties, and long leggity beasties, and things that go bump in the night, good lord deliver us

Just recently bought this one- had to go with PCI-E with the way the cards are going and hopefully have some money one day for the SLI.

Gigabyte K8N-Ultra 939 SLI

hey new to this forum and was wanting to know if there is a current site that would show the schematics of mobo, i have to replace a blow capacitor on my compaq laptop i dont know exactly what brand the mobo is, but its a compaq presario 2190us with an intel celeron processor. couple stickers on the board state: kt7000d9d 852f67 and the other sticker is on the processor cooling fan stating: kt7s031024a not sure which is which or if anyone of em is correct.. its a 2.4 ghz lol if that helps... i have already removed the blown cap and want the value to replace it.. have been trying for almost two weeks to track it down and HP IS NO F#$@KEN HELP!!!!!!! ANY HELP WOULD HIGHLY HIGHLY BE APPRECIATED.... THX

if you can read the voltage and the amps on the side of the capacitor just find one on antoher motherboard or something and replace it with that.

Back
Top Bottom