Bush

is president bush popular? all i see everywere is ppl saying he shouldn't be in office. why is he there ect. i do agree w/ you, i guess i allways have, but the reason we (christians) support ppl that are of the same religion is b/c usually they have close to the same beliefs (no gay marriage, no abortion ect) and i know Bush isn't the best person to run the country but IMO hes better than Kerry or Nader. so b/c hes the best option according to my beliefs i say we just support him. and i feel kinda embarressed about Ghandi lol. i guess i'm at my computer too much :D. but do you see what im saying about this?

are you christian or do you just put up w/ the belief cuz you mum makes you? idk if you ment it that way but the way i read your last post sounded sarcastic and bitter....but i could be wrong as i often am :D

Yes. Ok lets go for little ride back to pre-bush. Clinton is in office and he has pulled almost 60% of funding from the middle east. Clinton has allowed terrorists that were once small and insignificant to grow powerful. Heres a fun fact our afghan diplomats held a meeting in 1994 showcasing what they thought was the worlds most dangerous man (osama binladen) our vice president algore actually made jokes and laughed at the notion. Clinton also lifted almost all china trade embargos it was good for business then but look at what china trade is doing to our economy now. And lastly the clinton administration mangaged to cut military funding by more than 25%. So If you want to blame bush for whats going on now fine do it. But remember the problems america has right now where caused by the ignorance of the very ones pointing fingers.

i truly believe in God but some times it is very hard to stick to His rules...even though they shouldnt be viewed as rules but rather as the basis of living a good life. I am a teenager and wnat to do teen age things and i do teen age things but i am aware that God is most definently real.

aye...i feel ya....i just got back from church camp so im pumped up...but that will wear off and i know ill go right back to being like everyone else...(srry for the kinda stolen thread but i feel this is important)

u want to blame bill clinton?

maybe we should have a look back a little while back at old George W's dad. What a righteous man he was (end of sarcasm)

and yes Kalgatha but i feel it isnt a bad thng to do and feel (eg permanently horny jj) as a teen ager...i think it is possibly a phase one needs to go through to be a better (or purer) person

Back
Top Bottom