YAAAY. again YAAAY

jcon891

Daemon Poster
omg omg omg, i know im like a 4 year old girl about this but.. omg. :rolleyes: i just stayed up all night doing math and rechecking and rechecking to make sure it was right, but yep. ive been posting nonstop trying to make sure i could get my computer done and everything, and i thought i would need to work crazy amounts of time to get money and stuff, but first of all im doing a buyers credit deal w/ paypal where i dont pay for 3 months, and then i pay monthly for a year (180 a month in my case)

ok so minimum wage in RI is 6.75 right, i could work 2 days a week for 4 hours a day, and get enough money for my computer in less than a year! so if I worked 3 days a week for 4 or 5 hours a day, im all set. looks like i'll be gettin my bad*** rig in about a week guys (and ... girl) lol

so you can check out my other thread (its called: been about a month) or something like that. but again i thank everybody on this forum, even if they didnt help lol, im just so excited.

(how long does newegg take to ship *the regular shipping w/ no extra fee*)

o dont worry, im making sure the job and everything is all set, and im getting the right amount of hours and stuff. the good thing is the plan im going with. its straight through the bank, not credit or anything, and i dont have to pay for 3 months, and then i pay monthly ^^ like said in the 1st post. i have planned carefully. dont think i am diving into this. :D

lol calm down lol

yeah i waited til i had the cash in my bank then i through off my gear off eBuyer saved a bomb.

This is the order i got everything

Case,
Mobo,
Processor,fan
Ram,
(As you can see i got the mobo so i knew what to look for when buying other hardware)
Keyboard,Mouse,Speakers
(Had a CD-RW Drive)
(Had Graphics Card)
and thats is o yeah my monitor i got last

yeah and modem but i am getting broadband soon so i will have a nice network and router setup ( i have 2 computers so i am using the router as the gateway to the world wide web ) enough about my pc what specs you going for and how much is it going to cost?

i have an AMD Athlon XP 2000 + (1.7)

256 meg ram i keep meaning to buy another stick of 512 meg!

only 64 meg graphics it a really old card but does the job as i don't really play games.

my monitor is ace, its a LG Flatron L1515S if you can buy it and its good for games!
( 1024 by 768 )

not the worlds best PC but i like it :) a shame about XP been on it lol

lol, its ok, just not a really powerful system. (great monitor) haha, but if you dont play games, like you said, that pc is perfectly fine. if you do, might want better cpu, vga, more ram lol but w/e good for u

Back
Top Bottom