E-Machine and cash question?

Personnely i'm sure you COULD in theory. I mean heh thats a awesome price for a computer liike that. But then again maybe its made like a dell and its not meant to be taken apart so that could be as well.

I would say if you got the money just sitting around and you wana do something with it I'd say try it. But if it's a small investment type of thing then I wouldn't do it unless you want a cheap computer (although the setup is pretty nice for the price) :p

Chris

see i got the money sitting around and i was thinking i could buy it, take it apart and sell the parts on ebay...and what do u mean it could be like dell? (sorry ive never had any dell products)

thanx

It could be like a Dell in the fact that all the parts are proprietary and will only work with other eMachines parts.

but i thought parts were parts and once taken apart can be fitted to any machine (ith compatible parts of course)

e-machines parts are not proprietary, i have two, well had, that is untill they got fried. the fact is, they use the cheapest aprts tey can find to make a cheap computer, the psu dies in 6 months to a year, and they make it hard to re-use their parts, it'll work, but is hard to do. i say, go for it if people are dumb enough to buy the parts, just don't say they are from an e-machine.

Yea who says you gotta mention what type of ram it is? just say DRR 400 1 GIG. My 512 stick is teh cheapest on newegg been runing for 2 years nearly 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom