Bush

cantona said:
no secrets are what cause wars

Not always and only in some cases, not all
But it defiantely doesnt' happen with wars
There is always a secret that is being withhold from the public, no matter what country
Whether it is good or bad for us, or our opinions and views, they keep it a secret, especially in a war as it could turn the tide to their advantage and not their enemies ...

of course i dont and neither do you and neither did the iraqies and neither did the vietnamese and neither did the russians and neither did the people in kosovo and neither did the cubans and neither did the millions of other innocent lives destroyed or mutilated via what they didnt know

I thought this was a thread about who did or didn't support Bush with a poll to that question ..

try to get it back on track

it still is a poll on who or who does not support bush and it also now contains the reasons why you do or do not support george bush...someone cannot just dislike or like someone with out reason

hmm...well...im goin out on a limb and saying i support bush. i think what he does is good. and i do agree w/ the war on Iraq. what was done needed to be done IMO. i have 4 ppl that live close to me/go to church w/ me that have been over there. they all say that the ppl were very gratefull and that the ppl they were fighten were hired mercs from neighboring countries. like saudi arabia and such. +he is against gay marriage as far as i know(i don't really pay attention to polotics much :D) and thats good b/c being gay is wrong (plz don't be offended all readers that are gay)

Well, the media does affect our view on Bush alot
We could have the wrong perspective of him after all but from what i already see and what i have been seeing is a person who does not deserve such a prestiged and renowned job of running the most powerful nation in the world
I mean, his supposed to protect national security isn't he? What i see he is encouraging more violence and warfare, all in the name of power
Yes, war does come with power, which is a bad thing and not necessarily good at all

Kalgatha you, like many Christians, like George Bush because he has the same faith. I have been brought in a religous environment (i go to Christian scholl and my mum is Catholic) so i have had a very wide range of religion shown to me.

First of all let me get this straight...Christians as a whole are very good people, perhaps the most generous and forgiving of all. But they are also very arrogant and ignorant when it comes to people leading them. All they look for is what their religion is: if, say, Ghandi went up for presidency he would recieve the lowest number of votes simply becuase he doesnt follow the "popular" faiht in the USA. Even though Ghandi is by far a better man then Bush and alot smarter and far more qualified. Please do not let religion into politics. Politics is a man-made creation that is tainted and flawed and thus religion can never, ver be apart of it

yeah. but the reasons for electing a president is there belifs and what they would do while in office. now i don't know who Ghandi is but it sounds arabic...and im pretty sure he wasn't up for elections. Kerry was tho... and he was for abortion and im pretty sure gay marriages too (not too sure on that one tho) but i know you can't just say lets let this person lead us b/c hes a christian and hes better just cuz of that. but if the other guy is worse then i think we should support him. idk why but its hard for me to get all my thoughts to words...so most of what i say is prolly seem naive and ect...but the reasons are there.

you do not sound naive just arrogant... who is Ghandi!?!!?!? and why wasnt he up for presidency!?!?!?! he sounds Arabic!?!?!?!?!

Ghandi was indian and he single handedly got the English kicked out of his country without using a single weapon. The English were persecuting his people you see because they were different and did not follow their religion.

Ghandi also appointed a leader for his people. The man he appointed was someone of both different up-bringing, class and religion to Ghandi becuase he believed it wasnt any of these factors that made a man who he is.

Why wasnt Ghandi up for presidency? Because he was assainated

Reporter asked Ghandi: "What do you think of Western Society?" Ghandi replied "I think it is a wonderful theory..."

Cantona has a point
Most of us don't choose presidents and prime ministers because of their knowledge or past experience with the job, we only judge how they look, i'm not talking about suits and everything but how popular or how renowned or famous they are ...

Back
Top Bottom