Bush

heeeelll no. i say he went far enough w/ this war on iraq thing. i am not convinced that he is a good enough person to lead our country. with a 55% approval rating, who is?? i think that if someone is going to lead our country, they should have to have a 75% or more approval rating. what good are you doing if half the country you are leading doesnt even like you? answer me that.

Hmm i live in Australia but i do't support Bush at all, not even John Howard, which is the Australian prime minister
I mean they called themselves 'peace makers'? Don't make me laugh
Why did they attack Iraq? Because of their oil
Africa has the same problem but without the gold fields of oil
That is basically their primary reason for attacking, theyuse that excuse as an escape goat to their craving for world domination ...

I am also in australia and so can not have a diffinitive answer.

But basically i believe that war is wrong: the final result for an equation consisiting with evil.

Now personnaly i do not think George Bush is himself evil but i think he is being led by people who have bad intentions.

Then again America is a world power and must advance in order to stay this way...perhaps war is just a side effect that comes around when one is in power.

cantona said:
perhaps war is just a side effect that comes around when one is in power.

i say you are correct in that statement. war is definitely just a side effect that comes around w/ power. it doesn't NEED to happen. it is a product of power.

and can any of us truly say that if we were in the position of power would we act differently?

perhaps we would but there is obvioulsly something there...behind the scenes....that has more power (more then we can imagine), enough to turn good men into pawns

pffff ya but wth, do you know HOW much the government keeps secret? nobody on the face of the earth can find out some secrets that ppl are hiding from us. not even the prez. and maybe this is good. maybe by hiding these things, they are hiding power. therefor protecting us (US citizens) from war.

ok, lets just say, the government never kept anyyy secrets from anyone, and was always honest. u dont think wars would happen?? if so what can you base this on? do you know ANY of the secrets that the government has right now? and if so, how?

Back
Top Bottom