Gamer's Edge 1000- help upgrading.

build your own custom computer, i could with that money and it would be two or three times more powerfull in games compared to the gamers edge 1000. get the parts individually and get someone else to install them if you dont know how.

This is not good advice
EDIT: this what i would do, get 7800gtx, amd 64 3200 venice, cheap nforce 4 motherboard. those three parts would come under 1500$ US i am assuming that is US currency, even canadian currency i would be able to get those three parts. I would use old ram lying around, old monitor, old computer case (Use all these from the computer you have now and you can always get new latter on).

Most old cases laying around are proprietary and will not work with other motherboards and neither will the older ram sticks and this is most misleading.....Do not post bad advice!

definitely. i was gonna get a stock computer like that, but no. just look at deals at newegg.com or tigerdirect.com, or you can go to some kind of computer store near you and get parts ordered or something, but dont go w/ a computer that is already made. such a ripoff. :D :p

Back
Top Bottom