after about a month......

Yeah, the cpu is nice, but man... 2g? How much multitasking will you be doing? A normal power user really only uses around 800mb. I have only reached 1012mb when I video edited using premier and I was burning a dvd, along with surfing the web and listening to music. Yeha... but nice comp. 2g will last you. You almost should've gone with dual core, but considering how much $$$ it is... a single core is good enough for now. yeah.

well, for the 2 gig thing, i am an artist! what can i say. i will be using maya, 3ds max, and lightwave at the same time! (all legal programs, dont worry lol) and i am getting hl2, doom3, cs:s, and a bunch of other stuff like that. plenty of multitasking going on there.

and thank you lhustler. i will have my computer byy, ehh id say like 1 and 1/2 to 2 weeks. (see i have to wait until walmart calls me back and i get the job, then my dad is ordering everything) a stupid deal that me and my dad made, im just hoping that walmart hires me. (they will. like 14 ppl quit at the same time lol)

OMG STOP MAKING ME THINK ABOUT THIS COMPUTER!!! I AM TOO ANXIOUS.! :( :( :D

Well, you should be hired. Man, I hope that you get hired. also, with that money, you could buy something that you'd always wanted

seriously i know! i have never had a good computer in my life! i thought my friends computer was the shiazz when i went over his house. he has a athlon 3000+, 1 gig of ram, 6600GT video card. now all i can say is.... IN YOUR FACE LUKE!

Wow you sure do ALOT of multi tasking
2GB of RAM, you sure won't need to upgrade your pc for a while, actually, a LONG while
Good luck with it, show us a pic when its finished :D

Yea, Maya is a pretty insanely intense program. I've screwed around with it a time or two, and all I can say is. NICE.

AmericanSensei

Back
Top Bottom