after about a month......

jcon891

Daemon Poster
after roughly a month on these forums (give or take), i have learned enough to be able to make my computer (i never thought in a million years it would happen.) my job at walmart is helping me to buy all of these parts, along w/ a newegg/paypal deal. thank you to everyone that helped me do this. people on this forum have guided me through a (what seemed like) a long journey to the land of the knowing ;), and i have learned patience in waiting for something this great.:rolleyes: so again,, i thank you all.

Your welcome. I just wish we can have more people that are knowledgable in the networking section as well. I hardly see anyone down there with replies compared to what's in the hardware section.

have fun building your comp...i did mine...but i got a defective mobo at first and we thought it was the VGA ... my dad fixed it tho...just took him awhile...not the mobo...well...he called em and got it fixed...he did do it himself...well...i hope you don't have the troubles i did. im glad i did it tho...i like being able to say thats my badass computer i built w/ my hands :D lol (never was badass...but it looks it and im proud :D)

haha, me too. w/ my luck ill fry everything. but... i gotta hope for the best! man i'm scared, but i guess thats normal.

Wait I forgot, are you the same guy who said he bought two anti-static wristbands? If so, then the chances of you frying anything are pretty much 0 to none. I mean it's still best that you stay grounded and aren't running all over the place, but those things will really keep the static away. Anyway just remember to stay cool, it really isn't THAT hard, it's all in your mind. All it is is reading and following directions. You read the manual which most of the time isn't vague and is pretty clear, and do what it tells you to do. You'll be fine. ;)

hahaha, ya that was me. i am sure that everything will be fine. i know it isnt that hard, i just have the worst of luck when it comes to this kind of thing :D

(you are the person that reassured me the first time. reading ur posts just seems to calm me down about this lol)

ty, i was gooing to use a budget, and be careful, but i finally decided to just go for it. everything is now over $1800, and my budget was going to be 1200, so you see how much it changed. and when i decided to go all out, the price went all the way up to 1800 in about 2 hours. haha, i wouldve had a 3000+ , and 1 gig of ram, and stuff like that, but i put it up to a 3700+ , and 2 gigs of ram. (happy i did.) :D

Back
Top Bottom