joke: what window "vista" stands for

Re: joke: what window

money_man said:
lol yup, microsoft sucks for security

So you think? Bill Gates had a great quote once. He said, "Our OS is more secure because more people hack it." Of course that didn't sit well with the PR people.

Is Windows any less secure than a MAC or Linux? Think about it..... Who hacks a MAC? Exactly, no one. Do you really think it is because they can't? Pfft if it is written it is hackable. It is because no one can do real damage by hacking a MAC and infecting it with a worm.

Also, Steve Gibson said that he believes that the MAC isn't hacked because your typical script kiddie owns a Windows platform PC.

(tWiT Episode 15)

exactly so microsoft should get their asses in motion and be one step ahead or since bill gates owns part of apple he should make their os easy to hack so everyone hacks tehm instead.

Re: joke: what window

money_man said:
exactly so microsoft should get their asses in motion and be one step ahead or since bill gates owns part of apple he should make their os easy to hack so everyone hacks tehm instead.

That's the point no one would hack MAC because no one uses them.

guys, i have seen this type of thread all over these forums, and it always ends up getting to the point where someone says::
"do you guys actually see how much work microsoft does just to make windows safe?.. if there was nobody sitting down preventing windows from being hacked, do you know how many ppl would be a LOT more angry at microsoft? I say, ppl should not complain about how "bad" microsoft is with security.

I haven't ever gotten a virus, worm, trojan, infection, so that's safe enough for me. And spyware and adware is no big deal because I have ad-aware, spybot and spyware doctor to take care of it for me. Not that I get a lot of it anyway.

In all my years of using Windows, I was infected twice with a virus. My CounterSpy program took care all my other problems with spyware, cookies, etc. I love WIndows. Windows Vista will be better yet...

Back
Top Bottom