Whcih DVD drive can...

lhuser

Golden Master
...read XBOX, PS2, PS1 and Gamecube games? BTW, Gamecube games don't really matter

EDIT: I have an LG DVD-RAM that can read:

Super Multi
Dual layer
DVD Multi reader

Well, PS1 games are CD format, and almost all PS2 games are DVD format. I'm not sure about XBOX, but I believe they are DVD format, as well. Gamecube.... I think DVD as well. So you just need a DVD-ROM to read most videogames.

you know you won't beable to play them right? gamecube games are dvd but on the mini discs. All Ps2 games are DVDs, and Xbox i'm not sure of.

1. Xbox is DVD

2. Game cube is mini-dvd. the kind they use in those stupid arse video cameras. (get them at wallmart or radioshack).

3. A dvdrw-dl drive can read ps1 (cd), ps2 (dvd) and xbox (dvd) games.

4. good luck - they are a bastard for copy protection.

You can still read the data from GameCube games in a normal DVD-ROM drive. (Haven't you ever noticed that smaller circle in the tray? It's for mini discs like that.)

So anyway, like I said, you'll be able to read them all with a DVD-ROM drive.

Haha, the XBOX is a DVD-RAM type 9 with an 8.5GB single layer...as for copying them...it's easy. Get a decrypter

Yeah, you can't just play them if you pop them into your computer. Reading the data is one thing, using the data to play the game on your computer is another. Gotta get an emulator. (From what I hear, the emulators for the latest consoles aren't that good.)

Back
Top Bottom