emachines T6520- Good deal?

The stories I have heard is that that particular computer is actually pretty good compared to the earlier models of Emachines..So yep I think it would be a good deal also.

My god thats >:mad:< overkiill if you just want to surf the web. 599. Heh that CPU is worth about 200, mobo could prob get 50 to 75 for. AND THE SOFTWRE is prob worth 300 to 400 used. Mointor is at least worth 100 and case about 20 CD drive and DVD drive prob about 50 there so its prob worth anywhere from about 550 to heh maybe even 650. WHICH IS A AWESEOME DEAL. Heh when I say it I was even tempted to buy it and part it. Ram is prob worth a extra 75

Profanity will not be tolerated...You know better than this, as such you have been warned!

My computer that i have now is fine for surfing the web, i want to buy the new one for games like guild wars and Half-life 2. I think ill be heading over to costco they sell the emachines in the store just not online, plus it will be cheaper than on the internet.(Everythings cheap at costco.)

Back
Top Bottom