Planet Side

I love planetside, Can't wait to get playing again in hmmm... well when I get my PC.
It's like marmite, seriously, you either love it or hate it. If you play games for blistering graphics then you won't like this, but it's a really HUGE game, literally 1000's of players on each side, wish I still had a pc which could play it :( Oh well all in good time.

Well Please Post Your Server,Name, And Race And ill play with you once you get a new comp i love the game. And I hope to get more peeps on it. Oh Well good luck trying i know you will like it

<$XeoN>Killer92 said:
Ok, u must of had a bad computer. Because i have a laptop and i could run in a freaken jet and not lag. Or you coulda had a bad connection. Im on wireless and i run perfectly fine. So if your gonna spoil it for some one spoil it for yourself because other people would probably like this game and ruining it for others is being a jackoff. So just go post some where else if your gonna ruin it please.

Once again..

I even played it on my brothers computer and it SUCKED.

AMD 64 3800, 6800 GT 256mb, 2GB Ram..

Cable Connection

Game lagged and sucked, it is the worst game around. It's the same thing over and over kill people get some lousy Battle Credit buy a new gun, kill people, get a credit. The game is very repeative after a few weeks. Not worth the money to purchase the game or the lousy monthly subscription.

....ok...so now i don't know what kindof game this is...prolly not rts tho huh? lol first person shooter? role playing game? what ??

Kalgatha said:
....ok...so now i don't know what kindof game this is...prolly not rts tho huh? lol first person shooter? role playing game? what ??

If it is a monthy fee then I am asuuming that it is a MMORPG.

ohhh...lol i guess that would make since now wouldn't it...well...i got GW :D i love it....even tho i haven't been on in forever :p

yeah i got bf2 too...i haven't been on GW in awhile cuz of it...can't wait till iget my new VGA in ... runnin on low settings right now :(

Back
Top Bottom