dells a rip off...

the cheapest parts you can get that can play those games you mentioned at 1280 resolution and even higher would be the specs i mention and no other specs except of the one i mention. HERE GOES = amd 64 venice 3000, 6600gt, a cheap socket 939 nforce 4 motherboard. You can use your old ram that you already have, You need to spend more than 500 to get ram as well. If that is 500 US currency i am sure you can get what all i posted. Check websites and computer stores near you and ask for the parts i posted. YOu can even use your old computer case, thats what i did. THe specs i posted is the best gaming parts you can buy for 500 dollars, nothing else can beat what i posted unless you are a millionare.

The ONLY thing i like about dell (god forgive me) is that they are relatively quiet IMO. I definatly don't like them taking advantage of uneducated computer users(sorry if sounds ad hominem) by luring them in with the prices and selling them crap.

Dell notebooks, they suck dude, but their desktops are really nice...

What I recommend you the most is to build your own pc, u can begin with 512mb of memory and 128mb of graphics, and then with some time u can upgrade them.

onimusha said:
the cheapest parts you can get that can play those games you mentioned at 1280 resolution and even higher would be the specs i mention and no other specs except of the one i mention. HERE GOES = amd 64 venice 3000, 6600gt, a cheap socket 939 nforce 4 motherboard. You can use your old ram that you already have, You need to spend more than 500 to get ram as well. If that is 500 US currency i am sure you can get what all i posted. Check websites and computer stores near you and ask for the parts i posted. YOu can even use your old computer case, thats what i did. THe specs i posted is the best gaming parts you can buy for 500 dollars, nothing else can beat what i posted unless you are a millionare.

Wow cheers man, i am talking about Pound Sterling, and i still need my own ram and case as its a seperate computer, but thats cool man cheers.

I'm impressed with these forums, pretty nice and friendly, cheers guys!

Luiz396 said:
Dell notebooks, they suck dude, but their desktops are really nice...

I fully agree.

I've still got my 6 year old Dell desktop (only got a replacement last January, not another Dell though), and it's still not bad at all.

Their laptops are lame, I'd never buy one.

Back
Top Bottom