Noooooo!!!!

Phantom8

In Runtime
Ahh!! Last night, we had HORRIBLE thunderstorms.. and I was at work @ Arby's.. so I couldn't go home to unplug anything. My dang cable modem got zapped! Ah! Now I'm using my grandma's dial-up *shrug* (says in irish voice:) I hope me dad gets me new cable mow-dem sewn.

This dialup just ain't cuttin it.

I spent part of the night (from 10 pm until 3 am) with a guy friend of mine. He's awesome, I can't believe I met someone just like myself! We were talkin on myspace for 3 days.. and I met him the third night... he invited me over.. and who would know.. he lives 3 minutes from me.

Anywho.. again.. this... sucks without... cable!!

Actually.. I'm connected at 50.2Kbps.. I use to only get 30kbps or so back when I had dialup a year or so ago.. So it could be worse.. lol

Haha! How would you know if he lived so close....weird. Feel bad about the dial up when I'm cruising back on 5.1MBPS

Lol everybody says that if you get broadband you would never want to go back to dial up
And who would blame them? Hope you get broadband again soon :(

dialup was the worst 7 years of my life. i now have like 1.5 Mbps but that is after downgrading :mad: from 5 Mbps

I'm usually about 4mbps on my cable.. *shrug*

I think I had dialup for about.. 7 years too... I got cable about a year and a half or so.. ago... I cannot stand dialup... but hey.. at least i got internet.. and it works..

At least the cable modem can be replaced easily. I use to have dial up with Netzero and it bugged me how websites that use Flash load so slow. With cable, you don't notice the lag at all. I can't see myself going back to dial up. People insist I save some money by going back to Netzero because I've been having some financial problems lately. I said, "no way". I rather pay $56 a month to get broadband access than dial up anyday.

This may be off topic but i hate it when people say they have *.* megaBYTES per second... can you even imagine that? i mean if they had 5 megaBYTES for example that would be 5000+ kb per sec...

Back
Top Bottom