Some PS3 news

alvino said:
So? Xbox 360 will get Resident Evil 5 too. What PS3 won't get is: Project Gotham Racing 3, Gears of War and Quake 4 :D There's more but I'm too lazy to post. Just keep in mind that the majority of the PS3's best games are going to be on the Xbox 360 (and most likely the Revolution).

The same can be said about the PS3. Every console gets their share of exclusive games, so using that argument is a bit one-sided. There will always be that amazing game that never gets ported over and is used as an example of the console's viability and longevity (Halo anyone?). It happens on all consoles.

But microsoft exclusive games usally end up on on the PC far down the line, where sony games don't.

spank_fusion said:
The same can be said about the PS3. Every console gets their share of exclusive games, so using that argument is a bit one-sided. There will always be that amazing game that never gets ported over and is used as an example of the console's viability and longevity (Halo anyone?). It happens on all consoles.
Name one for Playstation? That is good :p

Dishdog said:
But microsoft exclusive games usally end up on on the PC far down the line, where sony games don't.

Haha, sorry, but Halo 2 won't be out for PC for a LONNNGGG time. You can't even find any emulators for it. The closest you can get is by using the Halo 2 multiplayer maps with Halo Custom Edition.

spank_fusion said:
Well, most of the Metal Gear Solids, for starters.

Countered by the Splinter Cell series.

Dishdog said:
killzone 2, GT series(even though the last one was a disapointment).

Killzone 2? Hard to tell...Killzone 1 sunk like the titanic and it isn't good as the Halo series. Gran Turismo 3 was awesome...Gran Turismo 4 was even better...until Forza Motorsport came out. Forza Motorsport even filled in alot of the potholes that Gran Turismo 4 missed (but, I gotta give Gran Turismo 4 some credit for the 24 hour endurance races :D).

Alvino, you're missing the point. The point is that all consoles have exclusive games. I was told to name a good one for PlayStation, and I did. I wasn't saying that there weren't comparable games for other consoles, just not the same games. And for the record, I don't think the Splinter Cell series is as great as everyone says it is.

Console games aren't my favorite

David Lindon said:
Sure looks good. I think the hunger for graphics and performance will always put preasure on increasing prices.

You bet. The more better performance you have, the higher quality it is. and the higher quality, the higher the price will be!

spank_fusion said:
Alvino, you're missing the point. The point is that all consoles have exclusive games. I was told to name a good one for PlayStation, and I did. I wasn't saying that there weren't comparable games for other consoles, just not the same games. And for the record, I don't think the Splinter Cell series is as great as everyone says it is.

Well for starters, I never said that the PlayStation didn't have any exclusive games. I was just simply comparing them. Calm down, sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom