Ranks

well before we start to think of a bunch of names maybe we should wait and see if david will even make a higher level.

No king should be like 15,000 posts a rank WHICH NO ONE has gotten yet. And lets leave it computer related.

daemon said:
David, are you going to enlighten us with your opinion?
Here's my opinion...

Newbie 0 - 99
Junior Member 100 - 499
Member 500 - 999
Senior Member 1000 - 4999
Guru 5000

That's it simple as anything, it gives you all a goal to work towards. You will then appreciate the status which is given with the title.

BTW LK already has like 11K so that would practically make him god on the forum if we had a rank for it. And I agree we need at least one more ranking to add here.

Hmm how about we have a ranking system thats computer related as this is what the forum is all about ... :D

Wombat said:

Here's my opinion...

Newbie 0 - 99
Junior Member 100 - 499
Member 500 - 999
Guru 5000

That's it simple as anything, it gives you all a goal to work towards. You will then appreciate the status which is given with the title.

some members might complain though that they are being down graded a rank, and the part about appreciating your rank is a good point. guru right now means nothing(at least to me)

Wombat said:

Here's my opinion...

Newbie 0 - 99
Junior Member 100 - 499
Member 500 - 999
Guru 5000

That's not new and exciting! WE WANT NEW AND EXCITING! :D

Wombat said:

Here's my opinion...

Newbie 0 - 99
Junior Member 100 - 499
Member 500 - 999
Guru 5000

Not a bad idea, it would work. But I'll have to go with spank_fusion here: We want new and exiting!

Back
Top Bottom