Leaving the forum

per

BSOD
I was invited here by Setishock some time ago to help fix problems. Since then I have been abused, told to shut up and never come back. I understand that this is a forum for children and I don't have any reason to be here.
Goodbye to all and a fruitful and happy life.

per said:
I was invited here by Setishock some time ago to help fix problems. Since then I have been abused, told to shut up and never come back. I understand that this is a forum for children and I don't have any reason to be here.
Goodbye to all and a fruitful and happy life.

Bye Bye!

Man... please, don't go! We need people like you! People who understand computers well, know their operation, and love them! It's people like those idiots who don't know! They're young and insolent! They're insuboridinate behavior is unknown to them! They can't help it! Their minds haven't matured yet (if ever) but please, can't you have some patience? Ignore those people who abuse because they have no idea what's really going on. They make think that they do... but, in reality, as I myself have found out, they are totally clueless to what is surrounding them, whether it be what day it is, who the president of their country is, or who they are abusing at CF! Hahaha... they will learn, if ever, and realize their mistakes... hopefully. But until then... please stay. report their posts... and continue to be the great additive to CF that we all know you are.

we already went through this. you say good bye, we all say we want you to stay (which we do) and then you do.

not this time fellow members...he may pop in from time to time but he has had it here. . It was a miracle that he had stayed this long. If he comes back though I will really be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom