Seinfeld...ur fav episodes

Computergen said:
The contest

Thats a good one.

THE BELLY BUTTON.

HELLOOOOOOO! HAHAHA

I'm watching Seinfeld now and it is the one where Kramar gets the Merv Griffon show set and George hits the pidgeon. (WE HAD A DEAL!)

the belly button?

the contest is good but i cant watch it without my little bro asking what the heck are they talking about...

LOL, I forget the one where Jerry feels bad so goes to that pakistani restaurant with Abu?

Also the one where Elaine takes Georges Tests for his girlfriend.
Seinfeld is great, I have the first 4 episodes on DVD

o man, i have tons of favorites. but i love the soup nazi one, and the one where george pretends to be a marine biologist (w/ the whale and kramers golf ball) ><'...... and i love the one with the god bless you thing, where jerry starts saying: "you're sooo good lookin", and the hot girl sneezes, and he says that, and she slams the door in his face... aah priceless seinfeld (got to watch curb your enthusiasm too, seriously)

ACDC ROX 999 said:
i know i sound dumb asking what all these episodes are cuz i made the thread. but what is bizzaro jerry

You know the main characters in Seinfeld (George, Elaine, Kramer, Jerry)? Well in bizarro world, those characters are portrayed by other characters in the show that is just like them. Like a second Jerry or a second George. THey look almost the same but different.

Back
Top Bottom