Your opinions

Ive noticed that because of my old account, its too many spammers and the world is coming more advanced and people E-Argueing with people they dont know..lol

it has to be said LK YOU PWN

although i totally agree the only real mod that ever worked on these forums was slayer, i dont think anyone could fill his place, not even you LK ;)

Well, I do :D

Haha, nobody can beat Slayer! I've always been a Member, he's always been a Moderator, it is how it is :D

Now I am a Member generally, I can get back to complaining about the bad Moderaters, and thanking the good ones, without having to do anything myself :p I feel like I am running through the Garden of ComputerForums once more, naked as a Baby and Free :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Well, I do :D

Haha, nobody can beat Slayer! I've always been a Member, he's always been a Moderator, it is how it is :D

Now I am a Member generally, I can get back to complaining about the bad Moderaters, and thanking the good ones, without having to do anything myself :p I feel like I am running through the Garden of ComputerForums once more, naked as a Baby and Free :D

again with the nakedness, i thought david chased you out of the garden with a stick last time

Back
Top Bottom