google problems

alright so origanilly my whole family was on the same HDD. we had an error and we had to reinstall everything. my parents dont trust me so they put me on a 40gig partion while they get the other 40. (my parents AND my brother own that half) alright so when my mom searches for anything on google.com it says HTTP 404 somehting or another file cant be found. anybody on that partition gets that answer. i dont! yes so it is they who messed up! alright i need help cuz my mom thinks i am a compuyter genius...for the smalll to kinda medium problems i am. like when the printer wont print. and stuff like that. but i have no idea what to do for this problem. well...i could reinstall IE6 for them ...that might help. idk. any other suggestions?

thanks...forever live ACDC!!!

try reinstalling the browser, and if they don't mind get firefox instead of IE. I don't know if it will do any good but it doesn't take more than a few minutes of your time, so it's worth trying.

You can have both browsers, they are compatible...
EDIT: In fact, if you don't have Sp2 Firefox should be better for you...

uhh no offense i just tryied firefox opera and netscape and opera was the worst followed by firefox. I have changed my browser to netscape cuz it is sweet! o ya i tryied all of those browsers on my moms partitions and no luck. it is like google.com hates my mom or something so no matter what i do it doesnt work.

doesnt like do anything. it says something like http not recognized internal or external thing operable prgram or batch file. and besides i kinda dont know what the heck u just said

Back
Top Bottom