Help Me Now!!!!

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok before i spend an insane amount of money on a 7800GTX i was wondering if its worth it?. also pick an option

my system specs are:

AMD 64 3000+ @ 2.4ghz
Neo 4 Platinum SLI mobo
MSI NX6600GT 128mb DDR3 ram
512mb PC-2700 ram
SB LIVE! 7.1 sound card
500w Aspire Alien-X PSU with led fans
case fan with LED lights
DVD-ROM
CD-RW
160gb WD HD 7200RPM
X-BLADE custom gaming case (black)

Dude, the 7800 will pwn any card out there today! man... I haven't the benchmark's between the 6800 ultra (512mb) and the 7800 but I'm pretty sure the 7800 pwns.

omg after looking at that card, i almost fainted. i want it. im freaking making a computer and wanted a 6800GT but grrrr
560 for that card???

meh i guess im buying the 7800gtx. what after i get that would you suggest i upgrade? all kinds of peolpe voted and you guys are the only ones that posted anything about it...:(

CPU-4400+
RAM-Corsair twinx 1024 is what im already planning anythign after that though?

u on budget? for my computer, im going w/ 2gig of ram and ppl were telling me it was a good idea

money_man said:
meh i guess im buying the 7800gtx. what after i get that would you suggest i upgrade? all kinds of peolpe voted and you guys are the only ones that posted anything about it...:(

CPU-4400+
RAM-Corsair twinx 1024 is what im already planning anythign after that though?

no offence but you seem to get ahead of yourself a bit,lol. now before you didn't have a job, do you now?

lol no i had one. oh yea i should've mentioned that shouldnt I...btw people this would leave me with about $5.00 in my pocket after i buy this $900.00 video card, so now what would you think. also i dont currently have a job. the previous job i had was way to hard for the minimum wage i was getting paid. when you lose 2 pant sizes in a month from sweating i see a problem there. we had no water or anything and when we complained he pretty much said too bad bring your own water. then when we took a day off he told us not to come back. the previous 2 weeks were 25+ degrees days, the majority were 30+

dammit money man you are making me jellous. I was so happy you had a 6600gt and i had a 6800gt. i had the better card now you are gettin ga 7800gtx plux 4400x2 plus 2 gig ram. damn i am comming to your house and stealing all that stuff. lol

Back
Top Bottom