Ranks

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I love at the post count and I see 50 poeple have reach the rank of guru. I say we make a bigger, and better rank. Guru GT at 5,000 posts. Which only 5 of which would qaulfy, then out of that 5 one is david the other is a mod. Waht do you say?

Yeah, I think there should be more ranks, as well. More than just one more though! I say at least a few more like at 250, 750, 2500 and 5000. Maybe even 10,000. That would be an insane number of posts, but if the high rollers stick around long enough, it could happen.

spank_fusion said:
Yeah, I think there should be more ranks, as well. More than just one more though! I say at least a few more like at 250, 750, 2500 and 5000. Maybe even 10,000. That would be an insane number of posts, but if the high rollers stick around long enough, it could happen.

I think that is over doing it a bit.

Nik00117 said:
I love at the post count and I see 50 poeple have reach the rank of guru. I say we make a bigger, and better rank. Guru GT at 5,000 posts. Which only 5 of which would qaulfy, then out of that 5 one is david the other is a mod. Waht do you say?

only 50, i thought there was more. 5000 would be a good count to make it, but guru gt,lol.

Dishdog said:
I think that is over doing it a bit.

I disagree. With as many active members as there are on this forum, I don't think that 8 - 10 ranks is too much. I think it would be cool if the mods came up with a bunch of ranks, and the members voted on them.

Nik00117 said:

I agree. And IMO 5,000 would be the best amount of posts required for this rank, but maybe we should reconsider (sp?) the name of the rank. :D

Back
Top Bottom