hyper transport

All Intels?

As far as i know, only the 5xx and 6xx lines of Pentium 4's have Hyper-Threading.

All Socket-754 and Socket-939 CPU's have HyperTransport.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I was under the impression most people called HyperTransport HTT?

If HTT was HyperTransport, then what would the last "T" stand for? HTT is supposed to be Hyper Threading Technology.

acphenom said:
All Intels?

As far as i know, only the 5xx and 6xx lines of Pentium 4's have Hyper-Threading.

All Socket-754 and Socket-939 CPU's have HyperTransport.
All Pentiums you'll find yourself buying at least :p Not Celerons and Ms at least, I don't think, not sure about Ms. And versions before 5xx have HT, they just don't have EM64T like 5xx and 6xx and 8xx.

HyperTransporT :D Haha. Nah, I suppose HT Technology would make more sense as HTT, but it is what I call it then :D

ownage said:
If HTT was HyperTransport, then what would the last "T" stand for? HTT is supposed to be Hyper Threading Technology.

Who's to say that Hyper Transport doesn't have a Technology stuck on the end? It could be HTT for Hyper Transport Technology, or maybe the extra T is for the two T's in transport. Just nitpicking the semantics. :D

HAHAH, but wikipedia says something different, and ive never heard HyperTransport Technology.

Back
Top Bottom