Your Super Power....

catalyst1

BSOD
If you were given a choice to have ANY ONE SUPER POWER, which would it be?! I chose shapeshifting even though my favorite is flight because I figured I could change into a bird and have flight anyway. :p

definately time travel...... to go back and fix your own mistakes or to look forward and see what needs to be done to fix the wrong things now.

It's completely unexplainable, but I have on SEVERAL occasions had these visions of what is about to happen, and in almost all the cases, It's saved my life.

One time I had a vision a Big Rig Fed Ex truck was going to go through the red light I was waiting at. Well believe it or not, I was at the light, and when it turned green, I didn't go, I waited a second, and what do you know, Here comes the big rig flying through the intersection.

But honestly, I know what it is, and its not a superpower, nor a sixth sense. I'm not sure if we can talk about religion on these boards, But I'll just say someone upstairs is constantly keeping their eye on me.

AmericanSensei

shapeshifting, you could get any girl, pretend your their b/f :D if you were stealing something you could shape into that object and teh cops would never find you, you culd turn into an animal. unlimited possibilities

haha, only a true member of a computer forum would want to shapeshift to get any girl and PRETEND that they were her b/f hahah, i love this place

Time travel dude... you could go into the future, see the lottery, win it like ten times, become richer than bill gates, and then sponser projects to get all the above choices researched! lol... you could mess so bad...

I was gonna pick time travel for obvious reasons, but I chose invisibility instead. I mean think of the possibilities. You could get away with ANYTHING! You can sneak into the girls' locker, a girl's room while she changes, get away with crime (not that I'm gonna blow something up, but maybe steal something that is totally out of my price range). Possiblities are endless.

Back
Top Bottom