Ever thought

Golden Master
out of interest have you ever thought the world would be such a better richer and more peacefull place if the British Empire never gacve up the countrys

im not meaning to be rude or anything, im just reading a book about it at the moment.

have you ever thought if the great empire had lived on to dominate the rest of the world would there be all this war and poverty. if you think about it would africa have leaders that although sent 40billion the people of the country dont see it, or would the worlds biggest super power be so bent on invading whats there, and even being threatoned over it by other countries for doing so

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

will that come true?. if the british controlled everything and apart from rebels/terrorists/alliens (were not alone) would there be a need for war or even nuclear war

its just something i have been thinking about, i dont mean to be offencive to any members from other countries etc, and you yanks no doubt have something to say about this

heres somehting else to think about, how far would the world have come if Rome never fell?

if the british (or any other nation) controlled everything, there would be civil wars all over the place, utter chaos.

If Rome never fell.... Thats a scary thought.. There would be an emperor of the world.

EDIT: ...Speaking of Rome, I just watched the season finaly of Empire on ABC, it was so AWESOME!

and prostitution would be taxed, of course there would be rebels/terrorists/aliens but im sure that would be dealt with by the worlds armey, not just the yanks forces on a little crusade around the middle east

Oh yeah!! The U.S. represented by some obscure lord in the house of commons. We would have to create another reason to sign another declaration of independece and maybe nuke London. LOL!!

I am not trying to be rude Matt, but how come this post is so nicely typed and well spoken...This is a first to me as all I have ever seen was a bunch of scribbling before....I really like this much, much better as it is pretty clear and easily understood.
Just thought I would compliment.

There is no doubt in my mind that had rome continued there would only be two classes of people...romans and slaves.

the answer to your other question lies with in the word DOMINATE... in such a case then yes there would always be poverty and war... because those that dominate cannot allow the dominated to equal.
In as such then there would possibly be constant rebellion and as to poverty....even in todays society there is the conception that certain work is beneith the standards of others. This means that others must be FORCED into performing that labor.
By force is not neccessarily done by brute strenghth but by economical and geological sanctions. By Religeous standards, and race.

The ecconomical standard is THAT there has to be a minimum amount of unemployed. The balance for that is normally about 4.2 % of the area. If it falls below this then there is a failure in economical growth. It becomes stagnant.

When the unemployment rises above 10% then we drop into a recession and will remain there till a boost to the economy is given.

It is a vicious cycle and will continue till machines are able to do everything possible that a human can do and everything is freely available so that there is no more want......which I don't believe will ever happen because of GREED and such,

per said:
Oh yeah!! The U.S. represented by some obscure lord in the house of commons. We would have to create another reason to sign another declaration of independece and maybe nuke London. LOL!!
Hey per, Lords are a protected species, or they think they are...
greenguy.gif

dog_laugh.gif

Their protection would be invalidated by one Navy Seal or one Recon Marine in very short order. But then, I guess they would all be SAS wouldn't they.
Oh well. It's all rhetorical anyway as we took care of all that in 1776. Thank God!!!

per said:
Thank God!!!

Ok well maybe not the british,
Though I don't think it would matter how happily the countiries united, or politically well everything works in thes eutopian society, there would still be wars over religion.

Root, you have hit it right on the head!! If you check history more people have been tortured, killed, subjugated, enslaved and any other humiliation or abuse you can think of in the name of GOD than for any other reason!! If you you want peace on earth you MUST get rid of religion. Fat chance!! So here we are killing each other to preserve and further our religious beliefs! Somehow it doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom