Help on Hard Drive

medabomb2000

In Runtime
Hello,

I am in need of getting more gigs onto my computer, but do not know the exact type of hard drive to get. I looked up in my bios and saw that i have a IDE Hard Drive already installed. OK, now this is where I am getting lost.

I was wondering would a Maxtor DiamondMax 10 6L300R0 300GB 7200 RPM IDE Ultra ATA133 Hard Drive work? -
Link

holy crap! why do you need 300gb, thats a lot of hard drive. i think that you will find that if you have an ide hard drive already, any ide hard drive will work.
woz

that was what i was thinking... I work with a lot of media files and i always back up my websites that i design, so that all takes up a lot of space... also I make gaming movies for gaming communities. so I also back those up... I just need a lot of storage that way I know I wont run out of room... I dont really want to get an external because i like a clean desk/comp area and dont like clutter...

I have a 60 gig already in my comp, and that is all taken up. So I thought i should upgrade huge so i wont have to do it again!

thank you for your help though!

Back
Top Bottom