Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
but dont forget 3dmark05 favours intels because of hyperthreading so that would mean they also put some on cpu and not just video. so as long as his cpu is good he'll get half decent scores

It doesn't favour Intel, it favours Multi-Tasking, which Intel excells in :D Everybody does Multi-Tasking, it is a great thing to test for and in. Just because AMD is crap and Multi-Tasking doesn't mean Intel is favoured, it means AMD is useless and can't handle Multi-Tasking :D

Ah-Hahahaha.

well, AMD dual cores can handle multi tasking and sometimes better than Intel Dual cores.

yes, that is true, intel is better at multi tasking, but AMD is pretty close to intel is some tests and others it is just better than Intel.

Apparently you can overclock a 840 on Dell Stock Cooling to 3.6? As the best Processor, Overclocking is Honourable because it is the only way you can get better :D They sell a 4.0 version too, somewhere.

new 3dmark scores...565/1100 wow i was hopign for 15k at most, btw this is stable 2.4ghz/sli 6600gt's MSI.

take that stephen! (my step bro whom i am competing with)

Over 10,000 with a 9800 pro?!
Something wrong (or very right) there.
What settings have you got 3d mark set at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom