computer infected by an incredible virus, help me

ucanadam

Solid State Member
My computer doesn't open , when black windows loading screen appears, it restarts every time i open computer, now i'm on safe mode, i scanned computer with bitdefender 8 pro but no virus was found. My computer was infected by this virus before and i formatted, now i want to get rid of that virus not by formatting. Please help...

Are you absolutely sure it's a virus then? If one wasn't found, then it might be hardware or a bad Windows install which causes your machine to reboot just like that, at the same moment every time.

You'll want to back up your files (not programs, not Windows) to a separate HDD and reformat your original one to get rid of Windows.

Reinstall. If that doesn't fix it, it's probably a hardware problem of some kind.

i'm not sure it is a virus and it is probably not, but i don't want to format. What can be the problem ?

I really think you should start with backing up your stuff, and reformatting your original drive. If it's cutting out at that point everytime, it could be the file for Windows that gets loaded at that point is corrupt and/or missing.

There's no harm in reinstalling Windows anyway, it'll give your system a fresh start.

And it eliminates one possibility, you can then start checking your hardware if that doesn't work. Why don't you want to reformat?

i upgraded windows by re-installing, and the problem was solved. Thanks for your efforts

Back
Top Bottom