The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

nah, I bet you don't have one, or if so she's real UGLY, lol

bet she looks like this:

no the girl i posted. lol i had that pic before and i printed it off with the name AMANDA on it and gave it ot my step-sister, i told her it was the best pic i had of her

lol thats the way i play. should've seen me on CSS. i had teh guy telling me a joke and then i walked up to him and kiled him and he spazzed and was like wtf i thought u said u wouldnt kill me while i was typing and im like "oh sry do it again" then i shot him and he like spazzed for 15mins. funny as anything since he was trying to make a insult be saying something about how im related to a beaver

lol, i LOVE getting people really annoyed on MSN, I have a knack for it. I especially love pasting the same message in again and again. here is the method for those that want to annoy:

select some text you wish to repeatedly send
press ctrl + c to copy it to the clipboard
then press ctrl + v to paste it into the message
then press enter to send it
then just keep pressing ctrl + v and enter to send the same message again and again, works like a dream.

lol or u could smily bomb them.

-make your name a bunch of bats or other moving smilies
-press space bar then enter
-keep doing it forever

it'll either lock up the persons computer or just annoy them. my friend locked up almost every computer on his list with it, then he tried it on me and when it didnt do anythign he was like blah, their computers dont cost abunch of moeny unlike urs

Back
Top Bottom