Finally Hitting Vacaction

~mr mixx~ said:
Was up everyone,

The time i spent w/the job has accumilated a nice chunk of change , so with that here is what i'm gunna be doing:

1)i'm paying off both my girl friends and my vehicles

Haha, That's funny Mixx. Car Payments are expensive, You must love her alot. Lol. But my god, TWO car payments, New house, WHERE did you work. Can you get me an APP?

Anyhow, Glad to hear things are looking up. Enjoy the vacation, and the house hunting, I know I sure did. Getting away from Parents was the hugest accomplishment.

AmericanSensei

Computergen said:
AmericanSensei....what gave you the name? BTW CONGRATS ON 100 POSTS!

Thanks! Been looking forward to MEMBER status, Lol.

Martial Arts being a part of my entire life, It's a passion.

AmericanSensei

Your buying off you and your girls' cars. Your buying a new house and going on vacation. WHERE DID YOU WORK!

Thanx guy's for the support, hahaha i just noticed how i made that list come out, and that's funny.

i meant to say that i am going to pay off my one and only true love's car.

and for the update: i did'nt have enough to buy a house, but i am going to wait and save up to get the one i really want.

As for the vacation, it's going great..i'm suppose ta fly out to the mid-coast and see the folks, but it turns out it is'nt going to happen...*Sob*

My girl and i have decided to wait one more year and go on a special vacation after we see my parents.

Well , i'll try to keep you guy's informed...See ya around guy's !!

haha, i wish i could update one fer ya, but i really don't take good pics..Camera does'nt like me..haha.

I see that the member's photo thread is back up, that's cool.

Back
Top Bottom