What i think of these forum's

thecomputerman

Baseband Member
I just wanted to post my feedback on these forums. One i think there a great solid community that offers lots of help and advice. Two i am glad you have done well. I know i dont post much but i am from now on as i have just checked the forums out proper. I see there are a few modders on here hu?

Shaunyboy

I think the modding community is very VERY small here...

there are a few desktop mods, some nice walpaper pictures but thats about it...

I'm a bit of a case-modder but mainly my hobby is all about accessories than 'cut and shut' jobs!!! -Things like LCD screens and embedded control pannels that interface with software.

Though I once did try to make a mod from an old 14" TV from the 70's (It was my parents first colour TV!!!)

Welcome! Not sure I know many Modders here other than as Money Man said himself and DarkBlade, who is not with us anymore. But I'm sure you'll find some people interested! It is always nice to see funky Towers whether we do it or not :D

Haha, very odd Root :D Did it work?

well, I like to think of myself as a desktop modder, if such a thing exists, at any rate, welcome to CF
welcome.gif

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, you'll have to find a new thing to Welcome people with eventually :D

Welcome%20Days%20'01%20Picnic%202.jpg

welcome.gif

welcome%20copy.jpg

someone should modify the third one to say Computer Forums instead of Windows :D

Well to be completely honest here and most peeps here will agree w/me when i say this..This forum is very helpful .

Probably one of the most helpful i've ever seen, i've been to lot's of forums and some don't even thankyou for joining their site. also some take up to two day's to answer a simple question.

"CF is by far the most helpful and friendliest when it comes down to it.." :p

Back
Top Bottom