dells a rip off...

ok so what does xp and 64 mean and how would it affect my gameplay on a game like cs source?

cheers

athlon xp is 32bit

athlon 64 is 64bit

athlon 64 is a far more better choice for games.

Dell are great machines, I've had one for 6 years and it only had one problem ever.

If you get a desktop, you'll get great value for money.

If you buy a Dell notebook, prepare to be ripped off big style. I'd never buy a notebook from them, but I'd happily buy another desktop from them.

My $0.02

Yea i know i'm on one know, just i cant afford one for myself.

I think i might build my own, or get one of a custom built site.

malbuc87uk said:
If you buy a Dell notebook, prepare to be ripped off big style. I'd never buy a notebook from them, but I'd happily buy another desktop from them.

yeah, I know a guy that spent £2,000 on a Dell laptop, and it wasn't very good, mine was better than that and it was only £1,200

yeah i would build your own the link that starr gave you is great. It will give you a comp good for a couple years.

Dells are cheap, pieces of crap. Upgrading this will be diffcult to say the least. If I want to get a new CPU I don't got to to buy a whole freakin new computer. Either build your own or go with a good computer maker such as cbyertic pooeple or ibuypower.com. Dell sucks.My proof? Ask any computer tech store owner who has dells coming in for repairs. Gaming dells ARE OVER PRICED.

Back
Top Bottom