dells a rip off...

HaZzY

Baseband Member
What comp guys?

I am looking for a new comp for myself, i don't mind making it myself and ordering the parts as long as it is pretty simple to compose as i am a noob at anything too complicated. But i would prefer one that is already made and dell is a rip off! Ebay is ok but its hard to buy a nice comp of someone i can trust and i am not guaranteed anything if it falls apart.

I am looking for a computer thats fast and can run hl2 and cs source, i don't mind amd or p4 as i do not know the difference! i would like i to have it quite fast and quick, 1 gb of ram would be ok, but if u guys think i can afford more than please point me to some websites.

My budget is £500.00 and i am not neccessarily looking to buy monitor and speakers etc. with it although this would be nice. Nice graphics card too, thinking of 256 mb, is that possible?

Anyone can point me to some good websites or any tips on were to help me find this. I know you guys will be a help and could you just fill me on what to get and not to get, and whats just a cheat.

Cheers guys

I don't think there's any way you can get an already made PC with a 256MB graphics card. If you don't mind putting in your own graphics card, eBuyer have an MX4000 128MB card for just £20.

www.meshcomputers.com offer a fair deal.

lol, I like packard bell, we've had good experiences with them, but your best bet is to build your own, I dont think that its possible to buy a computer like that for £500, so your best bet is probs to build your own

Just found that it don't come with an operating system! :(

How would i build my own pc? How much would it cost and were could i get good quality parts from for relatively low price? Is my budjet reasonable?

Cool man, just wondering how does intel differ from athlon xp and athlon 64??

Back
Top Bottom