The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...

lol i have them and everything but for some reason her cam isnt working with my computer, its not registering it...picture handsome with gangster and thats me..btw this is me

i know i know im handsome, anyway that was me fooling around i cant find a normal one yet. those are hard to find. and yes you have my permission to put me on ur desktop. ( whew stopped that avalanche of questions before ti happened :p :D )

shauny*modded said:
Well i havent got one of me yet. Huser your the only one i know on here lol i think im still a newbie on here.

Cuz I know you...

Lol
Interesting pictures i must say ...
Rofl ... if i show my face you'll be having nightmares
But ... it can't be that bad, can it ?

dyserq said:
Lol
Interesting pictures i must say ...
Rofl ... if i show my face you'll be having nightmares
But ... it can't be that bad, can it ?

Well I think that I won't get nightmares from seeing ur face. I've seen my own many times and still no nightmares. :D

daemon said:
Well I think that I won't get nightmares from seeing ur face. I've seen my own many times and still no nightmares. :D

Lol daemon
Are you bagging yourself out ?

I'll try to get a pic during the weekend. And then I'll have to thing if I am going to post it here. :p And yes, we do need more pics, there's only like 6 ppl who have posted their pics in this thread.

lol, steven u look soooooooo funny, I downloaded tht picture, soz but hey, LMAO, soz, but i do find picures of people in school uniform funny, heres me on my first day at secondary school (ish, its not public school, so the years etc are a bit screwed up. I think its secondary school

lol, i know, thats ironic, quite an old photo though, 3 years ago

heres my passport photo, me lookin like a bad ass mofo

go on, laugh all you want

lol you looknig like a nervous constipated kid LOL!!!!. btw anyone use my pic for their desktop? after all next to scarlett johanson and angelina it is the #1 wallpaper download:D

Back
Top Bottom