O_O Help

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
My dad has a old mobo model is AM33 Rev.A and a duron 800 MHz cpu. Anyways I was going put my old parts in but we don't got the ram needed for that yet. So I was going installe everything of the older parts in. Well I did. I strted it up and started to boot up NO BEEPS. Then I slept this funny smell. And I went o SHIT. I'm not quite sure if I installed thed SW Power, and H.D.D led and things like that. But it spelled it really funny. I hope its not burnt up. Cause if it is I gotta pay for it. So any suggestions?

sounds like you might have a cord plugged into the wrong place..maybe a negative to a postive -vice versa. or the wrong type of ram is in the slot.

No right ram is a certain. I'm goign to ATTEMPT it one more time. My dad said if it doesn't work. He'll pick up half the cost (we still have a back up pair of parts) of taking it down to the local PC store. I got an idea of what it was.

Ok I took it all apart again. Put it back toghter. Its running a bit HOT CPU wise 42C but I put it to shut down at 60C frankly all it has to do is last a few days until I get my ram. And frankly the parts in it aren't worth 40 bucks (not counting CD drivers, and harddrives)

Back
Top Bottom