Video Card: Suggestion?

Well, true, in most cases. But I've overclocked.... so yeah. You're right in that sense. But trust me... I've benchmarked my card with my friend's 6600gt bfg card (mine's a sapphire) and I've come out on top with 38 fps in Halo and with 32 fps in halo.

nah the 6600gt will pwn the x700. all the ATI Xxxx series suck except x800+...as for proof look at the benchmarks and such. the 6600gt can sometimes own x800 series so that shows how poor anything below x800 is made

Yeah, the x700 is crap. Anything below that is just... yeech, like money man said. The 6600gt will pwn pretty much any ati card below x800. Hehe, but not if you oc some of them.. like mine... hehe. lol.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Depends really what you're doing with it :p If you have two hundred Flash Animations up, you'll approve of the extra Graphic RAM :D

Why the hell would you have that many Flash animations up anyways?!

HAHAHAHAH...people, the guy just asked for a good video card that would work on his system for MAX $200. Its like a yes or no question. 6600 series or x800 series,its not brain sergery just say one or the other.

I SAY ANY X800 WILL DO WONDERS.
Join me ppl

Back
Top Bottom