My computer broke help

julezt

Solid State Member
Sorry for the lame title, didn't know how else to say it. I have a hp pavilion computer iv'e had for around 1 year and i have a hp pavilion f1703 lcd monitor and it seems when i turn on my computer the computer is working fine power wise but the monitor won't get past boot screen and says monitor shutting off power saving mode blah blah. After that it reboots itself and takes me to an option of safe mode. I went in safe mode and tryed a few things like system restore uninstalling things and even changing monitor settings to no power saving. End result everytime the same thing happens and the internet can't work in safe mode....help?

I was thinking of calling out a technician for something like 100$ and while there at it they can fix my mic problem *whenever i talk when someone else is talking it makes a loud crackling noise in THERE ear*. Suggestions?

just do a complete format. or at least when my comptuer wouldnt boot up this morning i got angry, cuz when it wont boot u cant do crap, so i just reformated, which im doing tomorrow too so i can have sp2 and a legal windows key.

answer= just reformat

he might need things on his harddrive...not a good idea to tell someone to format that doesnt know much about computers because they can lose important stuff that they think they wouldnt.

Wouldn't know how to re-format im just getting to know about computers, about the f8 thing how would i know the last time my comp worked i cant remember how does it work.

Back
Top Bottom