c-ya guys

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
well i just found out tonight that since my brother and i arent paying for the internet and my mom and her bf dont want it no more its being disconnected. this is really stupid because they pay bills on it but since we use it more its gone. i cant afford it because im buying a 7800gtx and thats going to take all my money so im up a creek without a paddle. although if i can structure a different method that still ends with me getting a 7800gtx within this month ill end up paying

lol seriously..this is pissing me off, i could get a 6800gt or ultra but for $70.00 more y not just get eh 7800gtx?. this is beyond stupid dont forget gen theres a conversion, also i dont have a credit card, money order, or anthing else, i always pay with COD

lol i might have found a loophole, they want money for the internet this month, and all im asking for my b-day is money so i might be able to use that and keep the internet. wow i just found out that i didnt recieve a paycheck for last week...muahahahahhamoney money money!!!!

you dont really need the 7800gtx a 6800gt is fine..your current card is fine...there is no point in having a computer without the internet these days...

Back
Top Bottom